Spring has arrived ushering in a period of vibrant, feminine energy. Mother Nature is showing her stuff with blooming trees, bright sunshine and warmer temperatures. Now is the time to throw open your windows, ditch your winter wear and reconnect with your divine feminine essence.
For some women, especially the strong, independent women among us, this is easier said than done. Don’t get me wrong, it’s great that you are able to take care of yourself but here’s the thing: you may be creating an invisible wall between yourself and the men you’re trying to attract, hindering your ability to create and maintain healthy, loving relationships.
Ay yi yi, is this what you want? I’m guessing, the answer to that question is no.
So, here’s what you need to do:
Ask yourself, “ Do I favor my “Doing” masculine energy?” If the answer is “yes,” you’re in good company. There are millions of women in the world today embracing masculine traits so they can be successful in business, run their households and get everything crossed off their endless daily task lists.
In many ways, this is necessary but while you may be succeeding in your career, you may also be destroying your intimate relationships. Here’s how:
- You send the message: “You’re not needed.” Sometimes, our strength and capability communicates that a man is unnecessary. When a man gets that message, he may walk away or go where he feels needed. Why? Because men need to feel needed. It’s foundational to their sense of self-esteem.
- You create competition. Masculine energy is competitive. Happy, bonded relationships exist when each partner encourages and supports the other not when you’re both vying for power.
- You emasculate your man. If you “wear the pants,” then what do you think he’s wearing? When you operate more in your masculine energy, your partner has to use more of his feminine energy. Even the most sensitive man will begin to feel exhausted and depleted by this after a while. At that point, he will experience the urge to pull away or shut down.
- You lose touch with yourself. When you allow your masculine side to dominate, you are robbing yourself of your radiance and disconnecting from your essential feminine essence. Connecting to your femininity is essential to nurturing your soul and developing your playful, sensual, authentic Self.
- You become unattractive. Even if you are gorgeous, men will likely find you unattractive if you are living in your masculine energy. Why? Because real magnetic attraction has more to do with the way a person makes us feel than by how they look. A feminine woman knows how to make her man feel like a man and this ability draws him to her like a powerful magnetic force.
This doesn’t mean you have to ditch your masculine side and don your feminine 100% of the time – far from it. We all possess both and we all need both. The masculine energy drives us to be competitive, protective and solution-oriented. The feminine energy makes us collaborative, able to multi-task, intuitive, receptive, magnetic and flowing.
The goal is to balance the two, so that we’re engaging in a beautiful dance. One that is complementary, harmonious and enables us to achieve great success in all aspects of life, including love and relationships. You will also feel much happier and experience less struggle and exhaustion and way more ease. Who’s in for that?!!
In order to remove your blocks to love, you must understand the ways that masculine energy is creating them. When women are connected to their raw feminine power, they possess a sparkling brilliance.
Celebrate spring by returning to your divine feminine energy opening the doors to juicy, fulfilling relationships!